Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Going to Seattle

It is 8:30 mountain time and we have already been in the car almost three hours. I got up to take sunrise pictures only to find more clouds, so no pictures and an early start on the road. We should get to Seattle sometime this afternoon and are excited to stay in a hotel tonight. (The KOA Cabins are super nice, but the beds left a little something to be desired.) I am a little sad that the weather didn't cooperate in letting me get my dream shot on the west side, but I did get a couple OK pictures that I will post later. I will leave you with a picture of a friend we met while having a picnic by the lake.

1 comment:

  1. Given your lack of a zoom lens, that's a pretty amazing picture. It looks like you just told it a joke. Or maybe like it is saying, "Welcome to the park, folks!"

    ReplyDelete