Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update

15 days until the Journey For Jess begins.

All the reservations have been made. The routes have been planned. (click here to view)

I'm still in the process of determining where the best places to photograph at sunrise and sunset are at each of our destinations. I have some ideas but will wait and talk to locals and see for myself when we arrive at each location.

I've been talking to businesses and trying to get in contact with media outlets, and although it hasn't gone great I do feel like we are making progress.

We will be updating periodically the next two weeks and then will update multiple times daily once the Journey For Jess has begun.

Please bookmark us and check back on our progress as we try to raise money and awareness for people affected by seizure disorders.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment